Want to work for one of the most awarded, exciting, and diverse agencies in the Midlands?
We have a vacancy for a great Account Manager (or SAM) to join our sleuth of Bears here in our vibrant Birmingham home.
As well as being one of the best suits in the business, you need to have experience of CRM and be able to understand what makes an audience tick through this vitally important channel.
You will be able to guide our big brand name clients on strategic direction and be able to interpret data quickly and insightfully – all while having fun and showing enthusiasm.
As a One Black Bear Account Manager, you’re expected to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of your allocated accounts and support your Account Director, who will in turn support you – as well as contribute towards new business pitches and proposals with the wider team.
As part of the account team you’re also required to help out across other clients alongside your usual day-to-day tasks when needed.
Day-to-day, you are responsible for:
- Actively suggesting to clients on best practice to aid campaign requirements/objectives.
- Researching the market place and formulating strategies.
- Ensuring that contact reports, status reports, fee documents and other client admin tasks are completed and supplied on time.
- Proof-reading, testing and checking work.
- Agreeing timescales and budgets.
- Monitoring and chasing work progress.
- Working with the creative department to prepare presentations.
- Writing and supplying monthly fee reports.
- Analysing, interpreting and presenting results.
- Delivering ideas and final products to clients for review.
- Handling budgets and managing campaign costs.
- Delivering presentations.
- Making pitches, along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
- Supporting the Account Director by regularly checking-in and ensuring they are informed of any issues and new briefs.
Your Account Director will arrange regular status meetings with you to ensure everything is going well, but you can raise concerns at any time outside of these meetings too.
- Attention to detail
- Proactive not reactive – v.important
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and reporting
- Excellent time management skills
- Friendly, approachable with a good can do attitude
- Commercial awareness delivering ideas within available budget.
How will you know you’re doing a good job?
At One Black Bear we value pro-active members of the team who contribute as much as possible and get good results.
You’ll know you’re doing a good job if:
- You’re getting good feedback from your clients and your Account Director (we value great customer service, so this is key).
- You’re aware of your clients’ market space and can contribute in meetings by suggesting new ways for them to break new ground.
- You are meeting the objectives set out for each of your accounts.
Sound like an exciting opportunity?
If the answer is yes, we’re guessing you’ll be wanting to know more about what’s in it for you.
Well, tell us what you’re worth. The right person will impress us so much that we’ll have no option but to lavish you in riches and we can obviously offer flexible working.
Big question is, are you that right person?