Entry is open to:
Permanent residents (defined as the place where you normally live) of Birmingham City Council wards.
- Simply complete the survey and provide us with your email address so that you can be entered into the prize draw.
- The prize draw will be made on XX/XX/XX.
- There is one entry per person.
- The prize is 1 x £500 cash.
- Delivery of the prize may be up to 28 days after the prize draw.
- Winners will be determined via a random selection conducted within 28 days of the closing date from all valid entries in a draw.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail within 28 days.
- The winner must respond to the winner notification within 28 days otherwise their entitlement to the prize may be forfeit and the promoters shall be entitled to redraw the prize without any liability for doing so.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, delayed or lost entries as a result of technical or other failures.
- The winner will be responsible for any tax liability (if any) arising from the winning of the prize.
- The promoter does not accept liability for any loss, damage or injury arising from this promotion or the awarding of the prizes.
- The promoter reserves the right in their absolute discretion to cancel the promotion without prior notice in the event of circumstances arising beyond their control that make it necessary to do so.
- By entering the prize draw, participants confirm that they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions, failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize.
- In the event of a dispute the promoter’s decision is final.
- The promoter is One Black Bear, 49 George Street, Birmingham B3 1QA
How we use your data:
If you have chosen to enter the prize draw and have shared your email address with us, we will hold this information until a winner has been selected and confirmed. Once this process is complete, all personal data will be deleted from our records. The anonymous survey responses will be kept for a reasonable amount of time in order to ensure all necessary analysis is complete.